Mirra-Cote® has been carefully formulated by Kyron Laboratories to be the perfect choice when needing EFA supplementation. Studies showed that treatment with EFA’s had a significant reduction in pruritus scores as well as a steroid-sparing effect in canine atopic dermatitis’.
For the treatment of animals with dull coats and poor coat condition. For supplemental use in pruritis and for dry, scaly skin.
Each 5ml contains:
|Linoleic Acid||2,4g||Linolenic Acid||125mg|
|EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid)||70mg||DHA (docosahexaenoic acid)||50mg|
|Vitamin A||1100iu||Vitamin D3||110iu|
Also contains Evening Primrose Oil (a source of linoleic and gamma-linolenic acid), flaxseed oil (source of alpha-linolenic acid), wheat germ oil, marine fish oil, and lecithin. Mirra-Cote ® yields an optimum Omega-6 to Omega-3 ratio 6 of 10:1.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
To be given daily, mixed in food or directly.
- Cats, small dogs: ¼ – ½ medicine measure (1 – 2 pump strokes)
- Medium to large dogs: ¾ – 1 medicine measure (3 – 5 pump strokes)
- Horses: 2 – 3 medicine measures (10 – 15 pump strokes)
- 100ml glass bottle with a pump (the handy pump that administers accurate dosages, in turn minimizing wastage)
- 500ml glass bottle with a pump (the handy pump that administers accurate dosages, in turn minimizing wastage)
- 2,5L refill pack.
There are no reviews yet.